Lesson 2 of 5
Topics Covered & Course Outline
Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry
- Introduction – The Biomimetic Principle
- Indications for BPRs
- Type I – Type II – Type III – Examples
- Mixed Types
- Mock & Tooth Preparation tips
- Immediate Dentin Sealing
- Final Bonding tips & posterior BPRS
No Post, No Crown: Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry
- Should your restoration last forever?
- Or should the tooth underneath your restoration last forever?
- New concepts called biomemetic dentistry
- Learn about experience on bonded restorations
- Learn about laminate veneers, and bonded porcelain in the anterior dentition.
Immediate Dentin Sealing. 20+ Years Experience. 20+ Reasons to Do It.
- How IDS adheres to the biomimetic approach to dentistry.
- Explains the principles behind IDS.
- Discusses its 20+ advantages, as well as its 2 disadvantages (both of which can be avoided).
- Walks you step-by-step through 2 cases.
- Demonstrates the forgiving aspects of IDS in cases where all goes wrong.