Digital Workflow and 3D Printing in the Modern Implant Practice
TUE, APRIL 26, 2022 | 9AM – 5 PM | 7 CE CREDITS
gIDE TRAINING CENTER, LOS ANGELES
See first-hand how the latest in digital workflow technology can save you time, increase predictability, and help you deliver the best functional and esthetic outcomes for your patients. Bring your own case to plan and 3D-print with the guidance of our clinical and technical team.
DR SASCHA JOVANOVIC
DR NATASA GREGORIC
DR FRANCESCO MINTRONE
HAVE YOU EVER…
- looked at past implant cases that you realized you could have positioned better for a prosthetic reconstruction?
- had to choose cemented over screw-retained just because your angulation wasn’t precise enough?
- wondered about what it requires to plan your implants digitally and 3D-print your own surgical guides in your practice?
DURING THE DIGITAL DAY YOU WILL LEARN…
- The advantages of digital in implant dentistry.
- What equipment you need to make 3D-Printed guides in your office.
- How to correctly plan a prosthetically driven implant placement.
- How to design a surgical guide in the 3D software.
- How to manufacture and post-process a surgical guide with a 3D-printer.
- How to scan with scan bodies.
- Tips & tricks while using implant planning software and 3D-printers.